§ 1. Registration and login
1. The condition to make purchases in the Online Store is to register.
2. In order to register, please fill out the registration form on the website http://cilice.pl at the time of ordering please provide the following data: name, surname, shipping and payment details, email address and password.
3. The condition of registration is to read and accept these terms and conditions, as well as to agree to the processing of personal data necessary for the execution of orders placed in the Online Store by cilice.pl.
4. After registering, the Customer may log in to the Online Store using the email address provided during registration as a login and password.
5. After logging in, the Customer can complete his data by providing the address and shipping address
in the "My Account" tab.
6. Providing the address data is necessary for the execution of orders placed by the Customer in the Online Store.
7. In the "My Account" tab, the customer can also change the data and change the password.
§ 2 Placing orders
1. The Customer may place orders for 24 (twenty four) hours a day via the website http://cilice.pl or http://cilice.com.pl. After registering and logging, the customer places the order, indicating the product page of the product he is interested in, by launching the hidden link under the "Add to basket" field, and then in the Basket indicates the method of receipt and payment for the order.
2. In the order (in the Basket), the Customer indicates:
a. the ordered product and size of the product, if the product is offered in different sizes;
b. the address to which the goods are to be delivered;
c. delivery method;
d. payment method.
3. The ordering procedure ends when the client starts the hidden link under the "Place an order" field. Performing this action means placing an order and concluding a purchase and sale agreement with cilice.pl. When choosing a method of payment, the customer always has the option of choosing a payment when collecting ordered products.
§ 3. Prices of goods
1. The Online Store publishes information about its offer on the website http://cilice.pl or http://cilice.com.pl and offers goods located in the database of the Online Store via the Internet.
2. Prices on the Online Store website placed on the product offered on the Product Website:
a. they include VAT tax and are given in Polish zlotys, euros, US dollars;
b. do not contain information about shipping costs;
3. The binding and final price of the product is its price given on the Product Website at the time of ordering by the Customer.
4. Information about the total value of the order, including shipping costs, is presented on the website http://cilice.pl, after the Customer selects the form of delivery of the order and method of payment.
5. cilice.pl reserves the right to make changes to the prices of goods on offer on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel all types of promotional campaigns and sales. The authorization referred to in the preceding sentence does not affect orders placed before the effective date of the price change, conditions of promotional campaigns or sales, and they will be implemented on the current basis.
6. Promotions, sales and promotional coupons used in the Online Store can not be combined.
7. Prices of goods valid in the Online Store are only valid when placing orders via the Internet on the website http://cilice.pl.
§ 4. Forms of payment and delivery
1. Payment for ordered products can be made:
a. via dotPay platform;
b. by electronic transfer,
c. by a simple transfer to a bank account
2. If the bank account of the seller has not been recognized as the amount due within 5 days from the date of order approval, the contract concluded between the customer and the seller is terminated.
3. The current delivery price list is available in the Online Store.
§ 5. Execution of orders
1. Completing the order means to deliver the ordered products to the Customer.
2. Orders will be processed immediately after submission in accordance with the order of orders placed.
3. The order will be processed no later than 30 days after the consumer has placed the order.
4. If cilice.pl can not fulfill the order due to the unavailability of raw materials necessary for production, immediately, but at the latest within 14 days from the date of placing the order by the customer, will inform the customer and if he received the payment, return the entire sum of money received from the customer.
§ 6. Personal data
1. During registration in the Online Store, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data related to the implementation of orders made in the Online Store.
2. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended) in a manner preventing access to third parties.
3. In accordance with the above mentioned law, Clients have the right to inspect their personal data, correct them and request removal.
4. By registering in the Online Store, the Customer agrees to entrust the processing of his data to the company referred to in paragraph. 4. This consent is voluntary, but necessary for registration.
§ 7. Final provisions
1. The Administrator reserves the right to cancel of providing services by blocking the User Account whose intentional actions will be harmful to the Website, the Administrator or other Users, and which breaks the any of the rules of these Regulations.
The re-provision of services by unblocking the User's account depends on the Administrator's decision.
2. The cancellation of the provision of services does not affect the performance of contracts that were concluded by the Seller and the Customer whose User account has been blocked.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable law, especially the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special terms of consumer sales and the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002, item 1176) and the Act on Protection certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22 of 2000 item 271) are applied.
4. All names of goods offered for sale by cilice.pl in the Online Store are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved on the basis of the provisions of the Industrial Property Law Act (Journal of Laws No. 119 of 2003 item 1117).
5. In case of a change in the Regulations, orders placed before the date of making changes to these Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the rules in force prior to the introduction of changes.
§ 8. Other conditions
1. The color, texture and pattern of the product being sold may diverge from the one presented in the reference picture due to the fact that the raw materials from which the product was made may come from different manufacturers.
2. Availability of goods, presented as a whole number in the item description, does not mean the stock of a given commodity, but presents the potential supply that can be made by the producer from the raw materials in stock.
3. The purchased goods are NOT REFUNDABLE. The exception is the situation in which the seller expressed in writing (or via electronic means of communication such as e-mail, chat conversation, etc.) permission to return at the special request of the buyer.